Are you looking to install an electric vehicle charger at home? We are offering a $250 incentive toward your new electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
To advance electric vehicle (EV) adoption and support clean transportation in New Jersey, the Board of Public Utilities has approved $3 million to fund in-home EV charging. Residents can use their incentive for the purchase and installation of one of the eligible Level 2 charger models listed below.
Meet Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions to qualify for an electric vehicle charger incentive:
- Submit these supporting documents with your application:
- Proof of purchase of a Level-Two smart charger.
- A scanned photo of the serial number on the charging equipment.
- Copy of New Jersey driver’s license as proof of residence and a unique identifier.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Applicants can apply for up to two charger incentives through the program; however, a second incentive is available only if the applicant has moved to a new address.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).