Are you looking to install an electric vehicle charger at home? We are offering a $250 incentive toward your new electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
To advance electric vehicle (EV) adoption and support clean transportation in New Jersey, the Board of Public Utilities has approved $3 million to fund in-home EV charging. Residents can use their incentive for the purchase and installation of one of the eligible Level 2 charger models listed below.
Meet Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions to qualify for an electric vehicle charger incentive:
- Submit these supporting documents with your application:
- Proof of purchase of a Level-Two smart charger.
- A scanned photo of the serial number on the charging equipment.
- Copy of New Jersey driver’s license as proof of residence and a unique identifier.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Applicants can apply for up to two charger incentives through the program; however, a second incentive is available only if the applicant has moved to a new address.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
Eligible Charging Models
|Enel X||JuiceBox 32 Hardwire||N/A|
|Enel X||JuiceBox 32 Plug in||N/A|
|Enel X||JuiceBox 40 6-50 Plug in||N/A|
|Enel X||JuiceBox 40 Hardwire||N/A|
|Enel X||JuiceBox 40-50 Plug in||N/A|
Blink HQ 150 chargers are only eligible for this incentive if purchased between July 25, 2022 through October 31, 2022
Loop Chargers are only eligible for this incentive if purchased between July 25, 2022 through September 30, 2022