×The application portal will temporarily be down for maintenance on Tuesday, 3/28 from 8pm-11pm ET
As of January 1st, 2023, all Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs) are no longer eligible for the Charge Up New Jersey incentive. Dealerships had until January 15th, 2023 to submit applications for vehicles ordered, purchased, or leased on or before December 31st, 2022.
If you’re ready to find your vehicle, use the search below.
Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)
Ineligible vehicles under the Charge Up New Jersey program include:
- Aftermarket plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
- Electric vehicle conversions
- Electric scooters
- Electric all-terrain vehicles
- Neighborhood, or low speed, electric vehicles
- Electric motorcycles
- Pre-owned plug-in electric vehicles
- Any PHEV purchased, ordered or leased on or after January 1, 2023.